Welcome to the 2019 Summer Reading Program!
This year, we've streamlined our summer reading program to make it easy and convenient for you to track your whole families progress!
Here's how it works:
- Register online - 1 account covers your whole family!
- Enter your participating children (and yourself) into your respective programs (based on age/grade).
- Track reading! You can log in at any time to enter how many minutes you've have read to your child, your child reads, or you read yourself!
- Infant-12th grade is tracked by minutes; adults are tracked by each book they read.
- K-8th grade, for every 120 points, they'll be entered into a weekly prize drawing for their Summer Reading Group! Prizes are pulled every week at every branch starting June 15. The more you read, the more chances you have to win!
- PreK will be entered for every 60 minutes they are read to.
- Teens (grades 9-12) will be entered for the weekly prize drawing for every 240 points.
- OCPL is giving away an Amazon Kindle Fire at each branch for a teen and adult as the grand prize that will be drawn in August.
- Attend programs, get the secret code, and get bonus points and badges on your account!
- As your go through the summer, you can complete activities assigned to your groups to rack up even more points and badges.
- Read all summer long to collect as many badges as you can!
- When children and teens reach 5 badges, they will recieve a FREE book prize available at their home branch.